Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 28, 2006

I've had this blog for a year now and have not been able to get around to setting it up properly.

Pretty sad really, so tonight I finally decided to do something about it! Why, well I took part in a lace swap which was the first swap for me in anything at all.
I enjoyed it so much that I now signed up for a sock swap.

My lace swap partner was Bererly from the US and here is what she sent me. I love it all and I finally have Misti Alpaca. I always wanted to get some but never got around to it. Thanks so much Beverly for your wonderful parcel. I think I am going to knit the Icarus Shawl with it. I have so many lace projects and other knitting projects that I want to do. Oh but to find the time to do it all.

Well at least this is a start to my blog and now I am committed to it. I will add more photos later as I need to load them on to my computer. I haven't done as much knitting as I wanted to, as usual I spent too much time looking at wool on the web!

No comments: