Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

My sock swap pal Monica has contacted me today and she is an awesome knitter/designer. You should check out her site worksforyarn.blogspot.com

I am working on a few things as usual but not getting any finished. I am making Jared a pair of socks from Nancy Bush's book -Knitting Vintage Socks- I love this book, it's very informative and well written. It's just a shame that we can't get some of the wool that she sells in the US.

I bought some Lorna's Laces Shepherd sock yarn ages ago from www.purlyarns.com.au
I plan to make the socks from and Taryn just got in for me Lorna's Laces Heaven in chocolate I am going knit a lace shawl with it, the pattern is from Knitter's summer 2006. (Well at least that's the plan, I might change my mind and make something else from it). I will take photo's of all these things and post them but can't at the moment as my daughter's camera is not working.

The memory card in it decided that it didn't want to be read and I can't find where the others are. Must try and remember to look for them tomorrow.

No comments: