Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Secret Pal 10

My final parcel from my SP10 Pal arrived today. And I am so thrilled with everything. This girl has really done her homework let me tell you .

Alice (it feels strange using her real name after all this time) (The Good Kharma Bunny) has sent me my favourite things and colours in the yarns, and she wrapped each item individually in my favourtie colour green.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart Alice.

I have truly been very spoiled by you and I really enjoyed my very first Secret Pal adventure.

Jared wanted to set up all the items for the photos so I let him and wanted to open all the wrappings. I think he enjoyed it just as much as I did. I got to open two of the items and they were the Turkish Delights and the Blending Chalks which I have never used before and looking forward to it. I already devoured one of the Turkish Delights and of course I shared them with Kim.

On knitting news I have joined the Mystery Stole3 KAL
This is my first time at this KAL I had to cut the email updates to moderator announcement only as there are literally hundreds of emails going through each day. I think membership is around 3000 at the moment.

Must go now as I have a huge announcement to make next time I post.

Take care and happy knitting everyone!

And a big thank you again to Alice my Secret Pal 10.

4 comments:

Good Kharma Bunny said...

SO glad you liked them,
It's been a pleasure!
lots of love and textiley fun
Alice
xx

twellve said...

ooooh, that mille colori is beautiful. been eying that for some time now. :)

monica said...

what a beautiful package. I love all the colors too. I am doing the Mysrety Stole 3 also, and you are right, that is one chatty group.

Sue H said...

Mmmmm, Turkish delight, one of my favourites, and that yarn at the front of the photo is to die for. Lucky girl.