Powered By Blogger

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Thank You

I just wanted to do a quick post as most of your comments come through as "non-reply" and I cannot send you personal emails.

I want to thank you all so much for your kindness and support.

Maureen, for some reason I could not leave a comment on your blog. I am very sorry to hear your Dad has the same cancer and I will pray that all will go well with his operation. Kim is having his operation on the 9th August. We have heard of many good results from this type of cancer so I hope and pray Maureen that your Dad and Kim will be part of the good result statistics.

When I started blogging I never dreamed that I would meet and make so many wonderful friends.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if we could all get to meet one day. But I guess the distance between some of us plays a big part in the possibilities.

Thank you all again for your wonderful support.

3 comments:

Good Kharma Bunny said...

Dear Helen,
I'm so sorry to hear your news, My thoughts are with you,
If there is anything I can do from the other side of the world let me know.
lots of love and textiley hugs
al xx

Mama Grouch said...

I came here to pass on some very sad news and I see that you are already having a rough time. I hope everything goes well with your husbands surgery and recovery.

I wanted to let you know that I just received an email from Good Kharma Bunny's husband Simon. In case you have not checked her blog this week, it seems that Alice passed away on Sunday. I can't imagine what the family is going through right now, but I thought I would try to put the word out into the blogging world that Alice loved so much so that we can send our thoughts and prayers to her husband and children in this really tough time.

monica said...

Thank you for mentioning the date. You and Kim have been in my daily prayers, but I really wanted to know the day for the surgery so I could say a few more during that time. There is little I can do across the world but pray and I will be doing that