These are the pictures that didn't work in my last posting. I am much further with the sock now and I think they will fit. Yeah!!
As for the Cameron Shawl, I haven't done much on that lately because I am trying to finish these socks first.
I am very excited as I have joined up for SP10 swap. I have participated in a couple of other swaps before and this is the first time I'm doing this one. I am really looking forward to it. Below is the questions and my answers:
The Questions for SP10
1. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? What fibers do you absolutely *not* like?
I love to knit with wool, merino, alpaca,silk and cashmere(of course). I guess I only like natural yarns.
2. What do you use to store your needles/hooks in?
I store my needles in a felted needle roll.
3. How long have you been knitting & how did you learn? Would you consider your skill level to be beginner, intermediate or advanced?
I've been knitting for over 25 years and I am an advanced knitter.
4. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list?
5. What's your favorite scent?
I love floral scents.
6. Do you have a sweet tooth? Favorite candy?
Oh Yeah! I love Turkish Delight, Jelly Fruits and Dark Chocolate.
7. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? Do you spin?
Unfortunately I don't Spin. My other craft that I use to do and haven't touched for ages is make teddy bears (old fashioned teddies).
8. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD)
I like most music. I don't like Rap,Techno and bad language in my music.
9. What's your favorite color(s)? Any colors you just can't stand?
My favourite colour is green, I love most shades of greens and jewel colours.
10. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets?
I am married with two children a girl and a boy. My daughter is an adult and doesn't live at home anymore. A husband and two dogs and two cats.
11. Do you wear scarves, hats, mittens or ponchos?
I wear scarves.
12. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit?
Socks and lace. I do like to knit most things.
13. What are you knitting right now?
Socks for the Vintage Sock KAL and 2 lace shawls and a cardigan.
14. Do you like to receive handmade gifts?
15. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Bamboo, aluminum, plastic?
I use both kinds but I only use bamboo for straight needles as I have a sore wrist.
16. Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift?
A winder yes a swift no.
17. How old is your oldest UFO?
I am too embarrassed to say but I will anyway - 15 years
18. What is your favorite holiday?
Christmas without a doubt.
19. Is there anything that you collect?
I collect teddy bears.
20. Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on? What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have?
Yarn wise anything that we cannot get here in Australia which is quiet a lot really. I subscribe to Interweave Knits and Yarn Magazine.
21. Are there any new techniques you'd like to learn?
Finishing techniques are my real down fall, I never know if it's just laziness or lack of knowledge.
22. Are you a sock knitter? What are your foot measurements?
Yes most definitely. My foot lenght is 8.75 inches long and 8.5 around the ball of my foot.
23. When is your birthday?
I guess that's all I have for today. Hope you all had a lovely weekend.