Powered By Blogger

Friday, May 11, 2007

RYC Classic Range

RYC Classic range has finally made it to Australia, 18 pattern books later it has landed on our shores.
And I saw it at Sunspun with my daughter, she lives about a 5 minute walk from it so of course we had to go and visit. I saw this and I just had to have it and started working on it right away.

This is a silk/merino mix yarn and it's gorgeous and soft and drapes beautifully, unfortunately the colour range is not great, my daughter chose this colour for me so I went with this one. The book has lots of patterns in it that I like so I think I will make a few more items from it.

Good news too-I have written to Lantern Moon and they said they will be replacing my needles so I must write to Sandy because she left a comment on my blog and said the same thing happened to her that very same day. Thank you Monica for advising me to contact Lantern Moon.
And I wanted to show you this. And he says I have a large stash! Look at what he has done with our dining table - yes these are all stamps and there a lots more though out most of the house.

At least I keep my knitting stuff pretty much contained in my sewing room. I told him he needs to sort it out I want my dining room back plus it can't be good for the stamps now can it.

It's late and I am off to bed. I've had a terrible headache all day, in fact I woke up with it this morning, lets hope it's gone by tomorrow. I will post some more over the weekend.

4 comments:

Wendy said...

OOO that RYC classic pattern looks LOVERLY. Hope the headache has gone. :)

Sue H said...

I just must get along to Sunspun. Another LYS I want to go to is the one in Williamstown, can't remember the name of it right now, but I've driven past a few times. My LYS in Dandenong is just very basic, rarely anything exciting in there.

monica said...

That sweater is going to be lovely and the yarn sounds wonderful. Is it going to be for you or your daughter? Glad to hear about the needle replacement. And I hope the headache has gone. I get migraines and I hate them.

Dorothy said...

That sweater is beautiful. I was eyeing it up myself and wondering when I would have time to make it.

I hope your headache is gone now.