Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

Sorry it's been ages since I've blogged. I have been busy knitting.

I've finally finished Helsinki. The yarn as I've mentioned before is lovely to knit with. I love the cable design but didn't like the way the hood part looked or felt when worn so I undid it.

The arm opening doesn't feel quiet right either but it will do perhaps I can fix it when I block it. I am certainly don't plan to frog it!

Apart from that I am happy with it and I wear it as a scarf. It's lovely and warm and ever so soft to wear.

Sorry about the photo's but someone's been playing with the settings on my camera.







I have also finished one of the Uptown boot socks. This I have been working on at lunch times at work so it's very slow going.

If I didn't have the dreaded casting on for new project disease I probably would have finished the pair to it by now.








The BSJ by Elizabeth Zimmermann is now complete as far as the knitting side is concerned I now need to sew it together and find the right buttons for it.

That's it from me for now. It's a short post because we are going to my daughter's for Mother's Day lunch. She has invited my parents as well as her partner's parents so she has a busy day ahead.
I am very much looking forward to it.

AVery happy Mother's Day to all the Mum's !!!!

1 comment:

monica said...

Beautiful knits.
Happy Mother's Day!!!!!